We have all had a challenging academic year, and many IUB instructors have been going above and beyond, working hard to ensure your academic success and well-being. Since a bit of gratitude can mean so much, we invite you to submit a note of appreciation to an instructor or teaching assistant (AI) who has made a difference to you over the past year.
You can thank instructors and AIs who…
- engaged you in your learning
- made going to class worthwhile
- motivated and challenged you to excel
- served as a role model in pursuit of your goals
- made you feel included and supported in your class or major
- helped you overcome a difficulty or a challenging learning experience
How it works
Fill out the form below, and we will make sure your thanks get to the instructor or AI. You can include your name or remain anonymous. You need to log in with your IU account, and we do record your email address when you submit the form, but just to verify you are an IU student.
Thank you for all you've done to improve our IUB community over the past year, and thanks for passing that gratitude along to your instructors.
We will be accepting submissions until 5:00pm on Friday, May 13.
Questions? Contact the CITL Director, Greg Siering, at firstname.lastname@example.org.